The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya RZ 67pro with LEAF Valeo 22wi, Mamiya RB + 65mm + 127mm etc.

fotolli

Hiall,

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I havedecided to let go of all the equipment I barely touch, which is ashame, so I hope others can make better use of it.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Thisstuff here is all Mamiya RZ and RB related equipment, which is ingood working condition with normal wear, mechanical sound and glassand sensor in flawless conditon.[/FONT]

1. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Mamiya RZ67 pro body with WLF and screen that has lines for the 36x48mm digital backs[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Leaf Adapter to mount Hasselblad H backs on the RZ[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Leaf Valeo 22wi digital back in h-mount, with the super nice 22 megapixel Dalsa Sensor which is famous for its skintones, as well as its filmlike feel[/FONT]
  4. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Portable Solution for the Leaf Valeo[/FONT]
  5. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Mamiya RB body with WLF splitscreen image screen[/FONT]
  6. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Filmback for the RB[/FONT]
  7. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Mamiya K/L 4/65mm LA with Floating Elements (latest version, also for RZ)[/FONT]
  8. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Mamiya K/L 3.5/127mm (latest modern version, also for RZ)[/FONT]
  9. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Stormcase, padded that fits all the above[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Withthis kit you can shoot both digital (tethered or on location with theportable solution) or with RB fully mechanical analog, no batteriesneeded.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Thelenses are top notch and with the formfactor of the digital back Ifound them the perfect choice for portraits, the 65mm (47mm in 35mm)if you want to include a bit more room and the 127mm (91mm in 35mm)is terrific for headshots and the like.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Picturescan be found here:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]https://www.dropbox.com/sh/31ztdij5uzlk362/AAAXKDf7HeGPdVa7AkuVR5Rpa?dl=0[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I livein Zurich, Switzerland, hence if you´d like to pay via paypal youwould have to do so in Swiss Francs CHF (right now about 1:1 with theUS$) and add the fees.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Pricefor all the above is 3000,- CHF including shipping[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Forreference, I have sold stuff on LuLa and get dpi before and have a100% feedback over the last 15 years on ebay under my usernamefotolli[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I havesome more adapters that I would sell seperately:[/FONT]

1. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Phase One Adapter to mount Hasselblad V backs on RZ for 350 CHF[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Sinar Adapter for the Sinar 54h for the RB. The nice thing about this, is that it is a 2-piece adpter and the plate that is mounted to the Sinarback is essentially a 2x3 graflok plate. Hence as far as I know this is the only back that would fit directly onto a Mamiya Super 23 or Universal with G-mount adapter. I have never seen one for sale. 500 CHF[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]A Mamiya RB adapter for Hasselblad V backs. Very rare, as well. 300 CHF[/FONT]

fotolli

I should maybe add, that shipping from Germany is no problem, at all, hence if you are within the EU there are no incoming taxes and insurance of higher values is also much easier.