The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8, Leica CL and numerous Leica M and LTM lenses

fotolli

Hiall,

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I havedecided to let go of all the equipment I barely touch, which is ashame, so I hope others can make better use of it.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Thisstuff here is all Leica M related equipment, which is in good workingcondition with normal wear, mechanical sound and glass and sensor inflawless conditon.[/FONT]

1. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Leica CL with Summicron 40, sunshade, cap, and lether pouch.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Camera and lens are in really nice condition. I have no battery for it so no means to test ist. Shutter speed sound accurate, glass is clean. I´d like to get 600 CHF for it.[/FONT]

1. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Leica M8, black, charger, 2 batteries[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]It is in used condition and has the coffee stain defect on its display. In effect there is a ca. 1.5cm spot in the middle of the display that shows the image a little darker. It has no ill effect on the file itself so is rather cosmetic and a well known flaw for the M8.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I would like to get 900 CHF for it (CHF and US$ are 1:1 right now)[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Voigtländer Color Scopar 4/25mm in Leica M mount[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]It´s in excellent condition and comes in original packaging. 350 CHF[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Voigtländer Color Heliar 2.5/75mm in original packaging and with LTM to M-mount adapter from Leitz. It shows a bit of brassing, but otherwise is in very good and clean condition. 400 CHF[/FONT]
  4. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Canon 1.4/50mm LTM with original lensshade and box for it, LTM to M-mount adapter from Leitz. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]It´s a very clean sample of this great available light lens. 450CHF[/FONT]
  5. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Konica M-Hexanon 50mm with front and rear cap and UV filter. It´s been used and shows it, but is mechanically very sound and the glass is clean. Great Summicron IV clone for people on a budget. 600 CHF[/FONT]
  6. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Summicron 50mm Version IV, Made in Germany, with rear cap, original hood, but the older matal version of it and UV filter from B+W[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]It is the tapped version and unlike most Version IV lenses that were made in Canada, this is made in Germany. The lens is very clean and was serviced by Leica Nidau in Switzerland back in 2012. It has hardly been used since then. The lens shade looks rough and is way older, but I like it better than the contemporary plastic version. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]1200 CHF for this one[/FONT]
  7. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Summicron 35mm asph. Including box, lens cap both frontcaps, rear cap and B+W UV Filter. It is not 6Bit coded.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The lens is in excellent condition and was hardly used, since I am more a 50mm shooter.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I´d like to get 2000 CHF for it[/FONT]
  8. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Nikon PC Nikkor 2.5/105mm in original leather case, with hood and cap, as well as an LTM to Leica M adapter from Voigtländer[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The lens is in very clean condition and there is no visible damage to the glass with the naked eye. With a flashlight test it shows very few and faint marks and a bit of dust, but I think you will have difficulties finding another sample of this rare and terrific portrait lens in this condition.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]650 CHF for this gem[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Picturesof everything can be found here:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vxs73kjb5noal4m/AABpdp3HkWU7DJawMYBJGJ7ca?dl=0[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I livein Zurich, Switzerland, hence if you´d like to pay via paypal youwould have to do so in Swiss Francs CHF (right now about 1:1 with theUS$) and add the fees.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Pricefor everthing above 1000,- CHF includes shipping, for the otherstuff, the buyer needs to pay shipping fees. But since the items arelight and small it should be under 50 CHF including insuranceworldwide.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Forreference, I have sold stuff on LuLa and get dpi before and have a100% feedback over the last 15 years on ebay under my usernamefotolli[/FONT]

fotolli

I should maybe add, that shipping from Germany is no problem, at all, hence if you are within the EU there are no incoming taxes and insurance of higher values is also much easier.