The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One IQ140, Schneider 80mm LS Lens, and DF Body

Brian Goldman

I am selling my Phase One camera system. The camera and related items are in pristine condition - perect in form and function. Well maintained and cared for. I am based in Houston, Texas. Everything purchased new from Bear Images. Includes all original boxes and packaging. The camera comes with all original accessories and 4 batteries. I am happy to answer any questions or provide additional photos. Thanks for looking - Brian

Phase One IQ140 (M-mount) (shot count = 3,842)
Phase One Schneider 80mm LS Lens
Phase One DF Body

$8,995 plus shipping. I accept wire transfer or paypal. If using paypal, funds must clear prior to shipping.

IMG_7736 (2).JPGIMG_7740 (2).JPGIMG_7737 (2).JPG

Last edited:

Brian Goldman

I will probably regret this but I would like to sell this sooner rather than later. How about $7950 for the whole thing (back, body and lens). System is in mint condition!