The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Cambo & Phase One Tech Camera Kit with Lenses - Outstanding!

marktomaras

Hello All, I am looking to sell an absolutely beautiful Tech Cam kit. I bought it in March 2015, and unfortunately, I am not using it as I had planned, so I am begrudgingly moving my money into something more fully useful to me. I hate to see it go however, what an amazing set of equipment!

I have not yet taken any photos of the equipment, but I will for any serious lookers. The condition is all impressive.

The back comes with Phase One's Value Added Warranty, which protects you through the end of 2019! The warrant alone cost $4,000 new. It will be serviced through Capture Integration, the Phase One dealer I bought it from.

The lenses are amazing. I put a ton of research in to their selection. The 43mm is wide, but still gives a lot of usable shift. The 120 is perfection incarnate, with max shift in all directions possible with complete impunity. No degradation in quality to speak of, even with full shift.

Feel free to give me a call.
- Mark
305-775-3020

Item
Original Price
Discount Applied
Asking Price
Cambo WRS AE
$5,500
43%
$3,141
Phase One IQ 160 + Value Added Warranty through 11/7/19 (S.N. FK020127), Service handled via Capture Integration. Warranty included labor, parts, and a loaner digital back while the IQ160 is being repaired. Warranty price new $4,000.
$30,990
42%
$18,000
Schneider 43mm Digital XL T/S Panel
$6,750
33%
$4,491
Kapture Group Cable Release for Phase One Digital Backs
$295
30%
$206
Cambo Rear Plate for Wide RS Mamiya Interface