The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: Pro Hensel Flash systems for sale

bradhusick

Feeler: I have two professional Hensel flash systems I'd like to sell.

One is the Tria 3000 AS flash generator with four EHT 3000 flash heads. One of the 4 channels is not functioning. This system new is more than $6000.

The other is the Porty Premium Plus battery powered generator with three Porty flash heads. The Porty needs new batteries. This system new is more than $3000.

I would make someone a great deal on these if you're interested. Located near Seattle.

Thanks,
Brad
View attachment 116486

bradhusick

correction - the porty has three (dead) batteries and one flash head. value is still greater than $3000 when new.

bradhusick

Just to be clear, selling for more than 50% off:

One is the Tria 3000 AS flash generator with four (4) EHT 3000 flash heads. One of the 4 channels is not functioning. This system new is more than $6000. Selling for $2998 plus shipping.

The other is the Porty Premium Plus battery powered generator with three (3) Porty flash heads. The Porty needs new batteries. This system new is more than $3000. Selling for $1498 plus shipping.