The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 105mm VR Micro or Leica 100mm APO Macro Elmarit

VINCET

Can't decide which one I like to keep so I am posting both and will keep the one that don't sell.

Nikon 105mm VR f2.8. This lens is made in Japan version with box, hood, front and rear cap, box and paperwork. Lens is in pristine condition and function properly. Focus is fast and seems to be dead on. I did not really do critical test so hard to say. My subject is usually my 2 daughters who moves a lot anyway. Great macro lens and as a bonus, great for portrait as well. Selling this for $585 NET to me. Price includes shipping in CONUS.

Leica 100mm Apo Macro Elmarit f2.8. This lens is in pristine condition and is Leitax mount for Nikon camera. The original mount is also here. I really wanted to keep this one if I could. Image quality from this lens is hard to beat. But it is a manual focus lens so might not be as easy to use as the Nikon above. This comes with the leather pouch. Selling this for $1700 NET to me. Price includes shipping in CONUS.

DSC_2333.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

DSC_2334.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

DSC_2335.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

DSC_2336.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

DSC_2337.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

DSC_2338.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

DSC_2339.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

DSC_2340.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

DSC_2341.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

Last edited: