The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50/2 Cron Rigid / Dual Range / 21/3.4 Super Angulon M

Morituri

Summicron Rigid

Leica Summicron Rigid, both lens surfaces in perfect condition, no scratches, dings or coating problems, aperture & focus in buttery smooth condition, body in OK condition, shows minimal wear.

Comes with Leica chrome lens cap.

Price: $699

Last edited:

Morituri

Re: FS: Leica 50/2 Rigid / Dual Range / 21/3.4 Super Angulon M

Summicron DR

Boxed, box has matching serial number, body in mint- condition, close to new. Both lens surfaces perfect. Focus & aperture action perfect. Aperture blades clean & free from oil. No dust inside or fungus. The goggles likewise condition.

Price: $1099

Last edited:

Morituri

Re: FS: Leica 50/2 Rigid / Dual Range / 21/3.4 Super Angulon M

Super Angulon M

This is the most beautiful 21 Super Angulon I have seen in person, its is simply gorgeous, I am stunned at how beautiful it is. Normally it is next to impossible to find one that at least has wear mark around the body where the paint has slightly worn off. This one looks like a shelf queen.

Boxed, Black, close to new condition. External body is in essentially new condition. Both lens surfaces perfect. Scratch, damage, pitting free. Aperture and focus action is perfect. Comes in original box (matching serial) and with rear cap, uv filter & original lens hood. Lens hood in new perfect condition. Note white spots on back, the lens is in perfect condition, I have had expert consultation about this & it is normal for this lens and has no effect on image quality, it's just paint.

Price: $1199

Last edited: