The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Selling my Leica M-P top 240

Chapel

View attachment 116719View attachment 116720

After switching to MF I decided I can't really justify two systems so....

I had it on eBay got some offers for $ 4700-$ 4800 but with their 10% its too much of a hit. So I thought I could put it out there for $ 4500 and have a win-win situation. I am the 1st owner and it's registered on the Leica owners site in my name. It has around 9500 clicks and works great. I tool off the back plastic protector for this picture the one on the bottom is still on but it's bubbled up and shouldn't be there. All the original manuals, boxes and pouches are there with it. There are a couple of brass marks showing on the bottom plate and I have more pictures available just send me an email. [email protected]
I'll pay usps priority mail shipping. I prefer paypal as it protects all of us but we can work out the payment.
Thanks
Greg

Chapel

Re: Selling my Leica M-P TYP 240

Supposed to be TYP 240 in the title but I don't know how to fix it.
Thanks