The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: New Leica M Type 246 - Never Opened

rga

I am selling a brand new, unopened Leica M Type 246. I sent my M Monochrom in for repair of the glass sensor cover and decided to upgrade to a new Type 246.

After I ordered it I decided that neither the M Monochrom nor the M 246 met my astro landscape photography needs, so I am selling this brand new, unopened from Leica USA Type 246.

The camera is in the box shipped from Leica NJ. That shipping box is not opened, but I will open the shipping box to confirm contents for a committed buyer. Comes with whatever you get with a brand new M 246 from Leica NJ!

Price is $6,800 ($650 savings over B&H new) including shipping USPS within the continental US. Personal check or cashier's check preferred. Checks must clear my bank prior to shipping.

If you wish to ship any other way or with any additional insurance, pay via Paypal, or have it shipped overseas, those costs are to be paid by the buyer.

Thanks,
Bob

Last edited:

rga

I am selling a brand new, unopened Leica M Type 246. I sent my M Monochrom in for repair of the glass sensor cover and decided to upgrade to a new Type 246.

After I ordered it I decided that neither the M Monochrom nor the M 246 met my astro landscape photography needs, so I am selling this brand new, unopened from Leica USA Type 246.

The camera is in the box shipped from Leica NJ. That shipping box is not opened, but I will open the shipping box to confirm contents for a committed buyer. Comes with whatever you get with a brand new M 246 from Leica NJ!

Price is $6,800 ($650 savings over B&H new) including shipping USPS within the continental US. Personal check or cashier's check preferred. Checks must clear my bank prior to shipping.

If you wish to ship any other way or with any additional insurance, pay via Paypal, or have it shipped overseas, those costs are to be paid by the buyer.

Thanks,
Bob
bump