The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: IQ160 / Cambo WRS AE / Schneider 43 / Schneider 120 - now priced individually!

marktomaras

Hello All,

I had my Cambo kit all as a single kit price, and now I am splitting it up. The 4 key items are:

Phase One IQ 160 + Value Added Warranty through 11/7/19, Service handled via Capture Integration. Warranty includes labor, parts, and a loaner digital back while the IQ160 is being repaired. Warranty price new $4,000. Only 20,900 exposures made on the lifetime of the digital back so far.

Price $16,950

Cambo WRS AE (Anniversary Edition, only 65 made!) Technical Camera. Fantastic movements, shifts up, down, left, and right on the rear standard.
Upgraded Arca Swiss integrated foot.
** Also available is a Cambo rear plate to interface with the Phase One digital back, ask about this if you need one**

Price $3,450

The Schneider APO Digitar 43mm f/5.6 XL in Tilt-Swing Cambo Lens Panel. Extremely high quality tech camera lens, in a Tilt Swing Cambo WRS mount. I chose it for its ultra low distortion for a wide angle lens and for its large image circle that allows one to still get a large degree of movement before reaching the edge of the image circle.

Price $4,550

The Schneider APO Digitar 120mm f/5.6 ASPH lens in Cambo WRS lens panel with bars and spacer is a force to be reckoned with. I bought it new from Capture Integration less than a year ago. I love it, but I just don't use my tech camera enough to justify it. Did I mention sharpness? This thing is spy satellite grade sharp! It's a wonderful thing.

Price $3,300

Link to all 4 of these items on my eBay classified store. You do not need to buy via eBay! I am happy to sell directly here, but these listing have detailed photos and descriptions: http://stores.ebay.com/Mark-2BTomaras-2BStore?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Thanks!
Mark