The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony a99 Body and A-mount Lenses

DanS

Hi, all. I am selling the following Sony equipment. All items were bought new and I am the original owner. Each item includes: caps, original Sony box, manuals and paperwork, soft case where applicable, standard accessories. FWIW, please check my ratings on AstroMart and ebay.

- SLT-a99 body including charger, (2) good batteries, USB cable, remote, software disk, 3997 shots, US$1,100.
- Sony 20mm/2.8 wide angle prime, model SAL20F28, US$300.
- Sony 50mm/1.4 standard prime, model SAL50F14, US$210.
- Sony 100MM/2.8 macro, model SAL100M28, US$400.
- Sony 24-70mm/2.8 ZA SSM Vario-Sonnar T* zoom, model SAL2470Z, US$1,100.
- Tamron 28-300mm/3.5-6.3 Di PZD telephoto zoom, model AFA010S-700, US$240.

Buyer pays ALL shipping costs and customs, if needed. Actual shipping costs will be determined by Buyer's location and shipping method. Cashier's check or PayPal (+3%) accepted. Otherwise, cash only for local pickup (Walnut Creek area). The items will ship after the cashier's check clears. I can ship internationally.

Thank you for looking.