The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[LNIB] Fuji 23/1.4, 56/1.2, battery grip

Selling my LN Fuji 23/1.4, 56/1.2 and battery grip due to outright neglect. I've used the 18-55 more often than I care to admit (it's honestly my walkabout camera, solely for posting things to Instagram) and the 35/1.4 if/when shooting wide open is required. As for the battery grip: I got the L bracket for my body and.. I guess I've never really felt the need to use it. I don't actually think it's ever been mounted to be entirely honest.

Box and instructions for everything. Definitely rear caps and bags. Will locate/confirm front caps and post pictures when I get into the studio tomorrow.

$1350 OBO. Buyer covers PP, I cover shipping. Sent tracked and insured via courier.

[Final] Reductions:

23 - $450
56 - $650

Will toss in the battery grip with the 56 because the cost of couriering it alone would almost equal it's used value.

Attachments