The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M-240 Black plus accessories.

Ron M

I have my Leica M-240 up for sale. It is in great condition, with some minor brassing at the top front corner of the viewfinder window, and the top edge above the front "M". The two side views show the brassing well. Also on the bottom plate at the two rear corners there is some brassing. This is best seen in the photo of the back LCD screen. The photos make the wear look worse than it actually is, and I can't seem to get rid of all the dust specks on the camera! Product photos are not my strong point.

I also have TWO additional Leica batteries, (one in box) the Leica hand grip,(also in its box) and an Olympus VF-2 viewfinder (with the pouch only) for the M-240 available. $125.00 plus shipping for any one item, or we can arrange for a package price with the camera. I am limited to 9 photos in the listing, but I can also send one of the Olympus VF-2.

The camera comes in the original packaging, with the manuals, the AC charger, AC power cords, Leica strap, and TWO Leica batteries. No software CD. $3950, includes PayPal fees and US shipping, insured for $3900. I have most of my feedback on e-bay (585 all-positives as roneio) and on FM (as phototeacher). PM with any questions!

Attachments

Ron M

I have my Leica M-240 up for sale. It is in great condition, with some minor brassing at the top front corner of the viewfinder window, and the top edge above the front "M". The two side views show the brassing well. Also on the bottom plate at the two rear corners there is some brassing. This is best seen in the photo of the back LCD screen. The photos make the wear look worse than it actually is, and I can't seem to get rid of all the dust specks on the camera! Product photos are not my strong point.

I also have TWO additional Leica batteries, (one in box) the Leica hand grip,(also in its box) and an Olympus VF-2 viewfinder (with the pouch only) for the M-240 available. $125.00 plus shipping for any one item, or we can arrange for a package price with the camera. I am limited to 9 photos in the listing, but I can also send one of the Olympus VF-2.

The camera comes in the original packaging, with the manuals, the AC charger, AC power cords, Leica strap, and TWO Leica batteries. No software CD. $3950, includes PayPal fees and US shipping, insured for $3900. I have most of my feedback on e-bay (585 all-positives as roneio) and on FM (as phototeacher). PM with any questions!

PRICE DROP on the camera with two batteries to $3850.00.