The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: 39mm UV/IR and or IR Filters

Lloyd

If someone has some has some 39mm UV/IR filters sitting unused, I'm looking for two.

I'm also interested in finding 39mm IR filters (e.g., B+W 92 or 93).

Lloyd

Got a 39mm IR filter. Still looking for two more IR cut (or 486) filters. Thanks.

Lloyd

Still looking for one more 39mm uv/ir or 486 filter, and I'd love a B+W 093 in 39mm, if you have one laying around. ;)

akiralx

I have a B+W 39mm UV/IR cut filter from a recently sold 50mm Summicron - they go for £45-50 here in the UK so is £30 OK, via Paypal? Plus shipping.

Not sure where you are but shipping and/or price to the US may not make it economic for you.

Regards

Alex

Lloyd

I have a B+W 39mm UV/IR cut filter from a recently sold 50mm Summicron - they go for £45-50 here in the UK so is £30 OK, via Paypal? Plus shipping.

Not sure where you are but shipping and/or price to the US may not make it economic for you.

Regards

Alex
Hi Alex. Thanks much.

I'm in the US. And if we could get it shipped for around £10, or under, it would be fine. Is that possible, do you think? If so, I'll take it.

Thanks again,

-Lloyd

(Sent also via PM)