The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ALPA Viewfinder

vonalpen

For sale is an ALPA viewfinder in very good condition.
Price is US $ 890 (including shipping worldwide with Swiss Post International), payment preferred via PayPal.

ALPA_VF_01.JPGALPA_VF_02.JPGALPA_VF_03.JPGALPA_VF_04.JPGALPA_VF_05.JPGALPA_VF_06.JPGALPA_VF_07.JPGALPA_VF_08.JPGALPA_VF_09.JPG

I bought this viewfinder directly from ALPA here in Switzerland in 2007 but have hardly used it in the last years.
And as I have now ordered the new IQ3 100MP (with great live view), I won't use the finder anymore at all.
All photos are from the actual item: No fungus or haze in the glass, no hard scratches on the metal body, it's in great working order!
It perfectly fits the ALPA TC, WA, SWA or STC.
Included are three masks: One for 35mm, one for 100mm and a special one with three markings, which I had purpose built by ALPA for my three lenses: 35mm, 60mm and 100mm, so I didn't have to change masks anymore.
Also included is the original box.

I have sold several lenses here on getdpi already, with full customer satisfaction, my username is "vonalpen"
On Ebay I have a 100% record as well, username there is "vonalpen11"

Jost von Allmen
Helvetiastrasse 53
3800 Unterseen
Switzerland

[email protected]
Jost von Allmen - Fotografie & Kurse

sun627

Bought the Alpa Viewfinder and masks from Jost. Everything is in great condition and in the original package as stated. Jost even went out of his way to help me find a brand new eye cup for free. Very fast shipment and smooth communication. Certainly a great seller that I will strongly recommend!