The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 006 body + extra battery

Chipcarterdc

If interested, *********please email me directly at [email protected].************* I do not check PMs here.

Leica S 006 body only, plus extra battery: $5000.

I am the second owner. Very light usage: I'd estimate approximately 3000 actuations. Also very clean and in great condition: I'd rate it "excellent"/ 8.5 out of 10 condition. (There is a very small hairline scratch on the top of the pentaprism). Comes with all of the original accessories and boxes that came with it when new. It also comes with an extra battery (for a total of 2), valued at $224.

The 006 has served me well, it's simply time to move on and liberate the funds for other uses. I have had no quirks, bugs, or other problems with it whatsoever.

Again: If interested, *********please email me directly at [email protected].************* I do not check PMs here.