The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Elinchrom Ranger Quadra RX kit with 2x A-heads + extra accessories

aCIDfire

Up for sale is this Ranger Quadra RX kit with 2 "action" A heads. I used it maybe 3-4x times per year so it will be better
for someone who will use it more often. New set of this Ranger Quadra RX was about 2600 USD.

Included in case --> battery generator + 1x battery, 2 A-heads with basic reflectors with diffusors, Elinchrom Skyport
Speed radio transmitter(+ 1x extra spare battery), power cord, 2x cables for A-heads, 1x PC sync cable I have only 1
battery for generator, new one can be purchased for 104 USD - Elinchrom EL19294 RQ Lead-Gel Battery 12V-3.6Ah (Black)
Amazon.com : Elinchrom EL19294 RQ Lead-Gel Battery 12V-3.6Ah (Black) : Camera & Photo

This kit is functional on all systems - CaNikon,Sony,Leica,Pentax,Fuji,...

Condition: 9/10, 100% working

---------------------------------------------------
Extra accessory :

NEW never opened Elinchrom EL 19286 Ranger Quadra Snappy (Black) (35 USD)
Amazon.com : Elinchrom EL 19286 Ranger Quadra Snappy (Black), Strap Not Included : Professional Video Tripods : Camera & Photo

Elinchrom EL 26310 Set of 4 Deflectors (Silver, Gold, Frost, Translucent) Plus 2 Rods (Multi color) ( 36 USD)
Amazon.com : Elinchrom EL 26310 Set of 4 Deflectors (Silver, Gold, Frost, Translucent) Plus 2 Rods (Multi color) : Photographic Lighting Reflectors : Camera & Photo
---------------------------------------------------
Photos:

And here I make a video, everything works OK:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9gveuPMFrs

(* from pictures there are some items already sold /2x EL adapter/)

Total price: $ 1440 or 1310 EUR

Price includes shipping price/insurance and PayPal fees, worldwide shipping possible
but more expensive due to weight of the item and value (+add 40 USD shipping price to total price)
. WW shipping with
regular post /Czech post/. Shipping in EU with a courier, in EU shipping price included in total price.