The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji X70 - LNIB - less than a week old

Bought it from a US brick and mortar less than a week ago out of curiosity. Reminded me of the now vintage Olympus RC that I coveted way back in the day. Fewer than 50 trips on the shutter.

Nothing wrong with it at all. Just wanted to try it out. Comes very close to my Ricoh GR but doesn't displace it since I already have familiarity with, and extra batteries and charger for the GR.

And I won't allow myself to keep both.

Obviously comes with all the stuff that came with. (Grabbed closest box on shelf to use as perch, sorry for that. Obviously comes with the right box and innards.)

Price $599 shipped to lower 48 US net to me. At that price you are saving 100 and essentially have the opportunity to try it out w/o taking a loss. Can pass it on at no loss if need be.

getDPI references.

untitled.jpguntitled-4.jpguntitled-3.jpg

Last edited: