The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M-P (Typ 240) Silver Chrome

kuau

Workshop Member
First off please someone out there try to talk me out of this :buggies:

I am selling my mint condition M-P Purchased from Leica USA directly on 7.15.15, I took advantage of the M9 upgrade CCD corrosion issue.
My M-P is in mint condition, not a scratch or dent on it, I applied a LCD protector day one, Under 1000 actuations on the shutter.
Comes complete as shipped form Leica, I am also including a second Leica OEM Battery and the Leica Camera Protector M-P
You won't find a cleaner used M-P

Reason for selling yo may ask??? I recently got into the Leica S system which I am absolutely loving and want to use the funds from this sale to purchase more S Glass which as everyone knows costs a fortune .

Steve
[email protected]

$4900 Pay Pal'd and Shipped
box.jpgfront.jpgback.jpgtop.jpgbottom.jpgcase_battery.jpg
If the M-P sells, I will be selling a silver 35mm Cron, 50mm Summicron and 90mm Elmarit.