The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 MINT BOXED(Lots of free access) & 90mm ELMARIT & ZEISS 21mm F2.8 ZM

vb_vmb

FS: Leica M9 MINT BOXED(Lots of free access) & 90mm ELMARIT & ZEISS 21mm F2.8 ZM

_DSC7062.jpgFS: Leica M9 MINT BOXED(Lots of free access) & 90mm ELMARIT-M & ZEISS 21mm F2.8 ZM LENS

1. I am selling my Leica M9 MINT ( only 1400 Actuations ) with Lots of Accessories included ,
Its sitting in my dry box mostly unused, not a single user marks and Brassing, giottos LCD protectors applied from first day, Box with all , every thing works like new camera.
Its comes with 2 leica batteries +1 generic battery , leica Half case,Leicatime soft release, Double- shoe thumps up
I am selling as I have upgraded to MP240 already.
$2700 net to me

2. leica 90mm F2.8 ELMARIT -M optically mint and external body has very few user sign ( very minor), lens is in great working condition, - $900 net to me

3.Mint Zeiss ZM 21mm F2.8 lens with Box, lens is almost unused, optically Mint, focus very smooth - $850 net to me

payment by paypal (add 3% or gift) , shipping to conus at actual cost
All items are in USA with my family friend, hence will be shipped ASAP, I am selling for the first time, I have only bought here and many forums and Ebay with same ID: vb_vmb ([email protected])

Attachments

Last edited:

vb_vmb

Re: FS: Leica M9 MINT BOXED(Lots of free access) & 90mm ELMARIT & ZEISS 21mm F2.

View attachment 117105FS: Leica M9 MINT BOXED(Lots of free access) & 90mm ELMARIT-M & ZEISS 21mm F2.8 ZM LENS

1. I am selling my Leica M9 MINT ( only 1400 Actuations ) with Lots of Accessories included ,
Its sitting in my dry box mostly unused, not a single user marks and Brassing, giottos LCD protectors applied from first day, Box with all , every thing works like new camera.
Its comes with 2 leica batteries +1 generic battery , leica Half case,Leicatime soft release, Double- shoe thumps up
I am selling as I have upgraded to MP240 already.
$2700 net to me

2. leica 90mm F2.8 ELMARIT -M optically mint and external body has very few user sign ( very minor), lens is in great working condition, - $900 net to me

3.Mint Zeiss ZM 21mm F2.8 lens with Box, lens is almost unused, optically Mint, focus very smooth - $850 net to me

payment by paypal (add 3% or gift) , shipping to conus at actual cost
All items are in USA with my family friend, hence will be shipped ASAP, I am selling for the first time, I have only bought here and many forums and Ebay with same ID: vb_vmb ([email protected])
Leica M9 camera is sold out side this Forum, only 2 lens remains

vb_vmb

Re: FS: Leica M9 MINT BOXED(Lots of free access) & 90mm ELMARIT & ZEISS 21mm F2.

Offer invited for both lens

vb_vmb

Bump, offer invited, exchange with 90 asph or wate 16/18/21 with difference

vb_vmb

Bump offer and exchange invited for 90/75mm apsh , wate

JohnBrew

Is the Elmarit-M 6-bit coded?

vb_vmb

Both lens are shipped from usa, offer or exchange with "wate" or 50mm noct with cash