The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Sony FE 90mm f2.8 Macro G OSS in UK

biglouis

FOR SALE - Mint Sony FE 90mm f2.8 Macro OSS c/w.

You know how good this lens is or you wouldn't be looking. Sharp and colourful is an understatement. Beautifully engineered with fantastic ergonomics - like the push/pull AF to MF mode and excellent focussing markings down to 1:1. The front lens element has been protected with a high quality UV filter since I first opened the packaging and is included in the sale.

I need the cash to fund other equipment but my loss is your gain.

Very lightly used, I rarely state my gear as mint but I cannot find anything about this lens which is not. It will come to you in the full retail packaging just like it came to me about six months ago.

UK SALE ONLY - insurance and shipping outside the UK can be prohibitively expensive given the insurance costs.

FREE UK POSTAGE VIA ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL DELIVERY.

Asking price is GBP £650 ovno.

Please PM me for any other details or to make an offer. If it is a silly offer I probably won't respond :)

Actual photographs:

My best shots with this lens: