The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Two DNP DS80 Dye Sub Event Printers in Pelican Roller Cases +

kdphotography

For sale: I have two DNP DS80 dye sublimation event printers. Both kits are in like new condition---flawless performers printing 8x10 (or 8x12) portraits in about 30 seconds. Can print other sizes but with trimming. These are roll fed printers with internal trimmers. For event printing, this is the set-up to get! You can daisy chain the printers if desired. Retails $900 each (I bought for more when new).

DNP DS80 printer in a Pelican 1660 (rollers) with a slot inside for your laptop. All accessories, USB and Power cords, paper catchers, software. Each event printer case was designed as an event printer "grab and go" case/kit. Each Pelican case retails for about $300.

Two cases of DNP media for 8x10 prints, valued at over $430. New and unopened. Each printer has additional media (dye sub ribbon and media roll) installed inside.

Asking $1000 (plus shipping) for each DNP DS80 kit (Printer, Pelican case, case of media, accessories). Each kit is identical. May also pick up in Carmel, CA to avoid shipping costs. Buy both event printer kits and I will include a Kodak Professional M3 18" trimmer. If you aren't familiar with event printing on location, I am more than happy to advise you on workflow.

KenView attachment 117146View attachment 117144View attachment 117145

kdphotography

One DNP DS80 Printer set is still available (sold one set).

Event printer is like new and "ready-to-go" in a Pelican case! Media and accessories included. On this last printer kit, I'll include an extra print catcher tray, extra power cord, extra printer cord (back-ups!), and a dye sub printer cleaner kit.

ken

kdphotography

I really had corporate event printing onsite down to a science----hard work, but did it because the assistants had fun and enjoyed it. But life events woke me up and I decided to stop working so hard, and I've moved towards semi-retirement and limited myself to portraiture, some commercial work and fine art printing. Awesome "to-go" printing kits for sure.

ken