Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Leica S 006, 35, 70, 120 T/S APO

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation FS: Leica S 006, 35, 70, 120 T/S APO

Selling a few backup items.

Leica S 006
    Price: $5,000.00
    Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Selling my S 006 which hasn't really been used since I got my 007. I thought about keeping it as a backup but I don't need a backup body right now. Bought from original owner, no way to accurately tell actuations but I'm pretty sure its quite low (likely < 10k). Comes with an extra spare battery and everything it did new including the box. Price includes shipping in the USA. No offers or trades.

Leica S 35mm
    Price: $2,500.00

Bought this used last year as a backup to the main kit. Comes with caps and hood. Clean optics, works wonderfully. Price includes shipping in the USA. No offers or trades.

Leica S 70mm
    Price: $2,500.00

Bought this used last year as a backup to the main kit. Comes with caps and hood. Clean optics, works wonderfully. Price includes shipping in the USA. No offers or trades.

Leica S 120 T/S APO
    Price: $4,500.00
    Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Like new 120mm tilt shift lens for Leica S. Comes with everything it did new including box. B&H is selling a used one for $5k, get this instead and save a bundle. Price includes shipping in the USA. No offers or trades.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Leica S 006, 35, 70, 120 T/S APO

Having second thoughts on the S 006, the 120 T/S is sold, the 70 is withdrawn but the 35 is still available.