The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica S 006, 35, 70, 120 T/S APO

Selling a few backup items.

Leica S 006
Price: $5,000.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Selling my S 006 which hasn't really been used since I got my 007. I thought about keeping it as a backup but I don't need a backup body right now. Bought from original owner, no way to accurately tell actuations but I'm pretty sure its quite low (likely < 10k). Comes with an extra spare battery and everything it did new including the box. Price includes shipping in the USA. No offers or trades.

Leica S 35mm
Price: $2,500.00

Bought this used last year as a backup to the main kit. Comes with caps and hood. Clean optics, works wonderfully. Price includes shipping in the USA. No offers or trades.

Leica S 70mm
Price: $2,500.00

Bought this used last year as a backup to the main kit. Comes with caps and hood. Clean optics, works wonderfully. Price includes shipping in the USA. No offers or trades.

Leica S 120 T/S APO
Price: $4,500.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Like new 120mm tilt shift lens for Leica S. Comes with everything it did new including box. B&H is selling a used one for $5k, get this instead and save a bundle. Price includes shipping in the USA. No offers or trades.