The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 24-105 F4 IS "L" lens

rdcny

For Sale: Canon 24-105 F4 IS "L" lens
Price: $525.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPostal 2 day priority (included in purchase price to Continental USA)

Mint Condition - came as part of a kit and I have not used it. I'll call it a 9+ because the lens is not brand new...I simply don't use this lens and would prefer to put this money towards an 18-35 F1.8 Sigma for a smaller format DSLR.

$525 covers shipping and all fees to continental USA - or make an offer. Let me know if you want to see a photo or two of the 24-105 F4 lens for sale...

I've lately sold several high end items on FM forums (see feedback for rdcny): 800mm F5.6 Canon; 500mm F4 Canon (version 1); and a 17mm F4 T/S - no buyer seems to have complained about their new lenses :clap:. See: FS: Canon 24-105 F4 IS L lens - FM Forums

Bob here in NYC