The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon 24mm f/3.5 PC-E tilt shift

dr0th

I've only used this lens briefly, for personal projects and not for work. It is stunning but I have other priorities. Its condition is near mint, any dust spots you see are just from sitting on my shelf getting dusty. I included an image sample with the lens on a D800.

Includes front and rear caps, papers, and soft pouch. No box or hood :scry:

I would prefer to trade this lens for the Sigma 50 ART and/or Sigma 35 ART. I would like both but would consider trading for one plus cash. If there are no takers, then I'd consider an outright sale at market rate (hopefully in the $1350 range)...thanks! I'm US-based, and would prefer PayPal (friends & family if you're comfortable with it, otherwise goods & services).

Attachments

Last edited: