The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Arca Swiss R-line Factum Full Set (3 months old)

wding109

s-l1600.jpg

For sale is a full set of Arca Swiss R-line Factum that is only 3 months old. It includes:
1x Arca Swiss Factum (excellent +++, has very light marks, check pics for details)
1x Arca Swiss 6x9 N adapter for Hasselblad V (excellent, has paint-offs covered by touch-ups)
1x Rodenstock 40mm HR Arca Swiss R mount with all the original accessories (front/rear caps, cable release, viewfinder mask, look-up cable and drum), like new.
1x B+W 67mm filter, like new.
1x Arca Swiss ground glass with frame, excellent +++.
1x 54x40.4 ground glass mask, new, never used.
1x Arca Swiss Factum handle, like new, already installed on Factum.
1x Arca Swiss L plate for Factum, excellent, already installed on Factum.
2x Arca Swiss monoball fix to classic adapter (installed on the L plate already)
1x Arca Swiss viewfinder adapter for Factum, excellent +++
1x Arca Swiss cold shoe adapter, excellent +++

The MSRP for this full set is over $10000, I am asking $8000 with paypal.
Reason for sale: rarely use this set and need cash now.

Free insured shipping to CONUS only. If you are in Southern California (LA and San Diego), I am willing to meet locally.

stngoldberg

Sell the camera to Christopher and sell me the lens With lens viewfinder mask for that lens and focus card
Stanley