The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 80mm Summilux R 80mm 1.4 R ROM Lens - Box, Pouch, Caps Papers - MINT

michael marks

Hello,

If you are reading this, you know that the Leica 80mm Summilux R 80mm 1.4 R is considered by many to be the crown jewel of all Leica lenses. One of the finest, if not the finest lenses ever produced.

The lens is legendary, for the beautiful effects when shot wide open to being unbelievably sharp when slightly stopped down. Finally it has very nice bokeh and can be used in very low light situations. In other words this lens can do it all!!!

The lens is in absolutely gorgeous condition and comes with comes with ROM contacts. Very late serial number!!!!

Included is the box, leather case, front and rear caps and instructions and certificate of inspection. There is a minor scuffmark on the front cap – that’s it! The economy has caught up with me so my loss is your gain. Yes this painful so I hope it finds a good home!

Fairly priced for a quick sale at $2895 plus shipping.

You can check my 100% positive feedback on the auction site by checking m.b.marks.

Please PM or send me an email at [email protected]DSCF0149.JPGDSCF0160.JPGDSCF0155.JPGDSCF0153.JPG