The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One P45+ // 645DF+ // 80LS MINT BOXED

Morituri

P45+

For the buyer who buys all three items together, I will include a Peli 1550 case, with brand new foam.

$9000 for everything incl Peli 1550 case (shipping not included)

Phase one P45+ in mint condition, factory-serviced with LCD protector still in place, the little plastic cover for the firewire plug still in place, like new at 3200 shutter count in perfect working condition. Item is boxed, comes with;

- P45+ Phase One / Mamiya mount with metal sensor cover
- Battery Charger
- Two batteries
- Getting Started dokumentation incl white-balance cards, lens surface cleaning cloth etc.
- Firewire cable
- Capture One CD
- Sensor cleaning kit
- 16GB CF card

Price: $5499

Last edited:

Morituri

645DF[SUP]+[/SUP]

645DF[SUP]+[/SUP] wrapped in plastic, the upgraded 645DF body with better AF and more. Mint, like new, boxed, with unused shoulder-strap.

Quick photo for now, I'll upload something better later.

Price: $2750

Last edited:

Morituri

Schneider Kreuznach 80/2.8 LS

Like the others, mint, like new wrapped in plastic, maximum of about 500 shutter count. Boxed with lens hood and product guide booklet.

Quick photo for now, I'll upload something better later.

Price: $999

Last edited:

Morituri

Better pictures. Yes I forgot to take pictures of the battery charger for the P45+ and bunch of documentation various items, but it's all included in the sale.

Last edited:

Morituri

NOTE! For those of you who are interested in buying the new Hasselblad H6D series, this P45 back has a trade-in value of around $7500 for the H6D-50c, and $9000 for the H6D-100c. This is also true for Swedish buyers at Goecker, trade in value of 61 400 SEK for 50c and 70 700 SEK for 100c.

You can trade in this P45 and bag yourself a free Hasselblad HC / HCD lens :)

Last edited: