The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cambo Tech Cams and Glass - Updated with pricing

etrump

My apologies for ignorantly not following the rules. Here is the post again with prices in US dollars. (I also have some slight adjustments to mistaken lens models, I was in China when I posted and messed up a couple of the lens specs). (Moderator, I hope you will delete my previous post as I could not figure out how to edit it.)

Season's change and so is my gear configuration. I am selling all of my tech gear and committing to the XF now that I have an IQ3100.

Am selling:

Cambo AE body ($1800)
Cambo RS Body ($1200)
Macro Adapter 17mm ($250)
SOLD - iPhone Viewfinder ($250)

Rodenstock Glass:

SOLD - HR 23 with CF ($5600)
SOLD - HR 32 T/S with CF ($5700)
SOLD - HR 40 T/S ($4000) - just had shutter replaced because the lubricant made cold weather use difficult.

Rodenstock 55mm APO Sironar Digital ($1000)

Schneider Glass:
72L T/S ($1500) - my goto lens sharp and easy
SOLD - 150D short barrel ($1500)
150 APO Symmar short barrel ($1200)

If interested PM to make an offer on any component.

Thanks
Ed

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I'll get your other thread Ed. Good luck on your sales. Btw Eds a good friend and top notch shooter.

GHPhoto

My apologies for ignorantly not following the rules. Here is the post again with prices in US dollars. (I also have some slight adjustments to mistaken lens models, I was in China when I posted and messed up a couple of the lens specs). (Moderator, I hope you will delete my previous post as I could not figure out how to edit it.)

Season's change and so is my gear configuration. I am selling all of my tech gear and committing to the XF now that I have an IQ3100.

Am selling:

Cambo AE body ($1800)
Cambo RS Body ($1200)
SOLD - iPhone Viewfinder ($250)

Rodenstock Glass:

SOLD - HR 23 with CF ($5600)
SOLD - HR 32 T/S with CF ($5700)
SOLD - HR 40 T/S ($4000) - just had shutter replaced because the lubricant made cold weather use difficult.

Schneider Glass:
72L T/S ($1500) - my goto lens sharp and easy
SOLD - 150D short barrel ($1500)
150 APO Symmar short barrel ($1200)

If interested PM to make an offer on any component.

Thanks
Ed
Hi,
I'm interested in the 72mm. Just to clarify, is it in the lens board that is compatible with the WRS? Would it be possible to send pics of the lens to [email protected]. Where abouts are you located?

Thanks, Grant

etrump

All items spoken for except:

HR 23 with center filter ($5600)

Thanks to all who purchased.

Ed