The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica-M 24mm Elmarit ASPH and 50mm 'Cron v.4 + Extras

Due to extreme financial reasons I am forced to sell off my personal Leica M system. My M6, 35 'Cron, a flash and a viewfinder are sold. Here is what is left. Every piece of gear is in pristine condition and functions exactly as one would expect, no surprises. Descriptions and prices below. Bid with confidence, I have a few feedbacks here but perfect feedback under the same handle on that big bad auction site. Everything is priced to MOVE and all prices include Pay Pal fees and insured shipping to the US. Additional pictures available, just PM me with your e-mail address, but only if you are really SERIOUS about buying. Here is the lineup:

24mm Elmarit-M ASPH Lens 6-Bit Complete with Filters

One of the best wide angle lenses ever made, S/N 3770XXX, as close to mint as a used lens can be, with flawless optics and mechanics. 6-Bit coded. Comes with factory front cap, shade and shade cover, aftermarket rear cap, Pelican neoprene case, Lenscoat lens cover AND the following three 55mm B W MULTICOATED filters (1) UV-Haze F-Pro, (2) Medium Red 090 and (3) linear polarizer. Viewfinders listed separately below. Asking $1595 complete.

Leica 50mm Summicron-M v.4 Tabbed Complete w/ Shade and Filter

Desirable 4th version, with tab, S/N 2985XXX in very rare NEAR MINT condition. Best I can tell there is no wear anywhere on the lens, not even paint loss on the high points of the focusing and aperture rings. Lens mount looks virtually new. By my judgment the optics are flawless (no marks, fungus or haze, not even a single internal dust particle) and aperture blades are spotless with zero sign of wear. Mechanics are perfectly dampened and buttery smooth. Comes with correct Leica 12585H lens shade (some minor paint loss but no dents or dings) with 42mm diameter factory Leica script cap for use when the shade is mounted in reverse, aftermarket rear cap, a mint condition B W F-PRO multicoated 39mm 010 UV-Haze filter (with box and case) and finally, a Op/Tech neoprene case that fits the lens perfectly with the shade reversed. Asking $950 complete.

Other Items

21-24-28mm Variable Viewfinder Black. Mint condition with case. Flawless optics. $250.

M Body Grip 14405. Excellent, with box, has some inconsequential lines showing on the lining. $65

B W MULTICOATED Filters with Case

39mm KSM Circular Polarizer $50

39mm Neutral Density 0.9 8X $45

43mm Neutral Density 1.8 64X $50

Attachments