The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M Monochrom (CCD) Black Body

J

JohnW

I am offering my excellent condition M-Monochrom (MM1) for sale.

I bought this camera from GetDPI forum member jlm in July 2015. It's in the same great condition as when I received it. No obvious cosmetic blemishes and fully functional. It has only 4088 actuations. The camera has the same Schott glass LCD cover as when I received it.

I inspect it regularly for sensor corrosion and there is no sign of any.

The sale includes all original accessories and packaging, as well as an extra Leica battery.

Although I love the build and remarkable file quality, I am selling because I've come to realize it does not fit my style of photography. I prefer the quicker, sketching qualities of my GR and other small cameras.

$3100 plus shipping. Payment by Paypal, with shipping to CONUS Paypal address.

I don't have many transactions on GetDPI, but you can see my Ebay seller feedback and Amazon.com feedback.

Here are a few photos of the camera.

Last edited:
J

JohnW

Sale withdrawn. Second thoughts about parting. :eek:

Last edited:

mmbma

great decision. I was going to sell this one then also changed my mind.

It is a fantastic camera, first of its kind, so I think in long term it will appreciate.

Also, there's no shot that you can get on the 246 that you cannot get on the M! enjoy

J

JohnW

Thanks for that. I've been so wishy-washy about this decision, but finally decided to stay with it. It really is a hard camera to part with.

John

great decision. I was going to sell this one then also changed my mind.

It is a fantastic camera, first of its kind, so I think in long term it will appreciate.

Also, there's no shot that you can get on the 246 that you cannot get on the M! enjoy