The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

RRS TVC 34L Tripod and BH55 Ball head $1075 shipped

MichaelS

Hi, I'm selling my used Really Right Stuff carbon tripod and BH55 head. Its a really nice unit to work with but I have sold my big camera and it hasn't seen use for sometime. It is in very good to like new condition, I can't see a scratch on it except for the mark on the head in the picture and some wear on the plate. It comes with all original packaging: boxes, pouch for head, wrenches and what not (once I track it all down) and a camera plate as well.

It is the same setup as their package deal here:
RRS - TVC-34L LR Pkg except the head is the screw type rather than lever type to lock the plate.

Stands right around 6' tall with the ball head.

Price $1075 shipped world wide.

View attachment 118064
View attachment 118059View attachment 118060View attachment 118061View attachment 118062