The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One IQ 280 $17,000

phototraveller

Hi. Selling my Phase One IQ280. It is in beautiful condition with only about 2,200 actuations and the latest firmware.
Happy to ship anywhere. USD $17,000 plus fees (if any) and shipping. Photos to follow. Thanks.

drevil

Staff member
he didnt reply in 3 forums, in all 3 forums this was his first post, i wouldnt stick my hopes to high

phototraveller

Camera mount? phase one? Please advice me!
Hi. Apologies for not replying sooner. I am traveling and very busy. The back is an M mount and is part of an Alpa kit that I am also thinking of selling (STC w/ 3 lenses etc). I will post a complete list and pictures when I get back this week. Please ask any other questions and I'll try and check the forums more often in the meantime. Thanks.

phototraveller

he didnt reply in 3 forums, in all 3 forums this was his first post, i wouldnt stick my hopes to high
Hi. Please see my reply to the previous question. Happy to help with any questions you may have but access to the forums a bit hit and miss for another day or so. Thanks.

Pelorus

Hi. Apologies for not replying sooner. I am traveling and very busy. The back is an M mount and is part of an Alpa kit that I am also thinking of selling (STC w/ 3 lenses etc). I will post a complete list and pictures when I get back this week. Please ask any other questions and I'll try and check the forums more often in the meantime. Thanks.
What lenses?