The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A7S, Sony A7R, Zeiss Loxia T* 2/35 Biogon FE

biglouis

Hello there Photographic Loungers. Not been around for a bit but I am back with some camera gear I want to sell. Genuine reason: I have found myself using my other kit more regularly and I want to expand that system.

1. Sony A7S, Exc+++, complete retail package including camera, two batteries, mains and USB chargers, cable tidy, USB connection cable, body cap, instructions. This item will come to you packed exactly as it came to me when I bought it as a genuine UK product in January 2015. Actuations are 3700! I am very careful with my kit and the camera is unmarked and in minty condition. The LCD screen has been protected from birth with a Sony protector. A great, great camera and if I was staying with Sony this is the one I would keep. Asking £1050, ovno + £10 RM Special Delivery Postage.

2. Sony A7R 36mpx camera, 1 original battery and 3 Expro OEM batteries, mains charger, power cable, instructions, USB cable and USB charger - no box. In Exc+ condition with no dings or scrapes, 14,000 actuations but very carefully used. Screen has been protected from birth. Asking £770, ovno + £10 RM Special Delivery Postage.

3. Zeiss Loxia T* 2/35 Biogon FE lens, plus 52mm T* lens protector (worth £45 alone). Excellent, excellent lens. Manual but coupled with the A7 series cameras so it automatically brings up the magnifier on screen or evf when focus ring is turned. EXIF data captured as well. Absolute Mint condition. Carefully and rarely used. Complete retail packaging, it will come to you as it did to me in May 2015. £750 ovno + £10 RM Special Delivery Postage.

I have a public reputation to protect - see www.louisberk.com and I have a long positive history on ebay - see smokey_joe1921 and smokey_joe1922.

I normally post next business day (if I am not working sometimes on the same day but can't guarantee it). All my packages are professionally packed and I always send insured for the full value paid.

Payment by bank transfer prior to despatch.

Collection for cash is possible by prior arrangement at my north London home.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask and email me at [email protected].