The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Brand New Gitzo GT3532S systematic CF tripod ($755 shipped)

jaehoppa

Selling a brand new Gitzo GT3532S that I bought about a week ago from a sale on a website.

I'm selling it only because I found a similar 4 section Gitzo used locally at a lower price and I'd rather pass on the deal I got to a fellow member rather than returning it and wasting the discount.

Here is the link to the exact product on B&H:

Gitzo Series 3 6X Systematic Carbon Fiber Tripod GT3532S B&H

It's a standard length version so not really tall but I find the 51" max height perfect for me (I'm 5'9").
I would recommend it to anyone 5'9-10" or shorter.
The top of the platform (without ballhead/camera) comes right up to my chest and I find that shooting level very comfortable and this tripod is ideal for my height because I can just extend the legs all the way and not worry about fiddling with the lowest 3 leg sections to adjust it to my shooting level. Unfortunately that's what I would have to do with the 4-section one that I got.

Anyway, I will post some pics soon and will only have it up for about a week since I don't want to run out of the return window.

Brand new it costs $879.88 but I'm selling it for what I paid plus shipping cost to you ($15) which would be $755 shipped with PP gift.

Again, brand new, unused, with original box and all the tools in the baggy.

Thanks for looking.