The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf aptus ii 80r-v mount hassleblad (rotational)

john midgley

LEAF APTUS II 80R-V MOUNT HASSELBLAD (ROTATIONAL) $10,000.
this is an 80 mega pixel leaf aptus II digital camera back for non-digital hasselblad bodies. so you can mount this unto your old hasselblad 500CM or any older manual hasselblad body.it has a hasselblad V mount. it can be rotated while mounted. meaning that without removing the back you can shoot horizontal or vertical jut by turning a wheel.
when processed through leaf capture software this back deliveres a +/- 400MB 16 bit tiff. the raw MOS file is roughly 180MB! it has the most beautiful col and bit depth of any digital back when processed through leaf. this is because the leaf software does little to no compressing to the raw MOS file. i have done many back to back comparisons and this is by far the most beautiful in terms of image quality. zero compression artifacts on skin. the sensor is in mint condition. the body was recently serviced by leaf for the firewire connection. the back comes with 3 batteries and a two bay charger, a unibrain firewire 800 signal booster and 2 firewire 800 30ft cables. i bought this back two years ago from photo care in new york and have used it on 4 shoots. this is mostly because i have not had enough work that warranted such large frame size. i am based in brooklyn ,new york.
/Users/johnmidgley/Desktop/_MG_0008.jpg /Users/johnmidgley/Desktop/_MG_0006.jpg /Users/johnmidgley/Desktop/_MG_0005.jpg /Users/johnmidgley/Desktop/_MG_0004.jpg

Attachments