The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon EOS-1D X DSLR Camera (Body Only)

WEIDMAN_160509_X2_0002.jpg

Key Features
• Full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor.
• Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors deliver high quality image capture at up to 12 fps (14 fps in Super High Speed Mode).
• Powerful ISO range of 100 - 51200 (up to 204800 in H2 mode).
• An all-new, 61-Point High-Density Reticular AF that uses a dedicated DIGIC 4 Image Processor.
• Durable construction, including shutter durability tested to 400,000 cycles.
• 3.2" LCD Screen
• Eye-Level Pentaprism Viewfinder
• Dual CF Card Recording Media
• Canon EF Lens Mount
• Magnesium Alloy Body
• 1920 x 1080 HD Video Capture
• Live View Still and Video Recording
• A 100,000 pixel RGB AE metering system with a dedicated DIGIC 4 processor measures not only brightness but also color to ensure highly accurate exposure for natural results even in complex lighting situations.
• Shoot Full HD (1080p) video with a wide range of user selectable controls on a DSLR including exposure, frame rates, audio and compression control. An HDMI output allows high definition playback of footage and images.
• Canon's dual "DIGIC 5+" processors deliver the fastest and most advanced image processing to date for best-in-class image quality. Working with 4 A/D converters to provide 14-bit image processing for smooth tonal gradations and natural looking coolers as well as advanced noise reduction at higher ISO speeds.
• A high-resolution 3.2" Clear View II LCD screen, allows easy, accurate review of images and video. Superbly durable, an anti-reflective, hardened glass structure prevents reflections even in the brightest sunlight.
• A built in Ethernet port allows for fast, easy transfer of images directly to a PC or via a network to clients from live events.
• Supported Flash Memory (2 CF Card Slots)
CompactFlash Card Type I, CompactFlash Card Type II, CompactFlash I, CompactFlash II
• Viewfinder - Field Coverage 100%
• Viewfinder Magnification 0.76x
• Microphone Type — With Built-in Microphone
• Still Image Format — RAW + JPEG
• Max Video Resolution 1920 x 1080
• 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, Auto White Balance,
• Autofocus, Digital Noise Reduction, USB 2.0
Included in the Original Manufacturer’s Box
√ Canon EOS-1DX Camera body (used)
√ Eyecup Eg
√ LP-E4N Battery Pack
√ 2nd Battery Pack
√ LC-E4N Battery Charger With Cable
√ Wide Neck Strap L7
√ AVC-DC400ST Stereo AV Cable
√ IFC-200U USB Interface Cable - 6.9' (1.9 m)
√ Software CD-ROM
√ EOS Digital Solution Disc

√ To see photos go to:
Canon EOS-1DX Camera Body
√ Shutter Actuations @ 34k±
√ Zagg InvisibleShield protective film on all three LCD screens since new - these have been removed to show pristine condition of screens.
√ Price $3450 USD via PayPal (Gift), direct bank transfer. Checks accepted but camera will not ship until check clears.
Price includes FREE FedEx Ground Shipping & Insurance to Continental USA.

Since posting this Canon EOS-1DX camera for sale I learned that using "PayPal Gift" is not a good choice. I cannot figure out how to Edit my existing post, so I am adding this footnote that payment via normal PayPal, electronic bank transfer, or check are all fine. If payment by check, the camera will not ship until the check clears. Thanks for your interest.

Mark Weidman

PRICE DROP! I am dropping the price on this great camera from $3450 to $3250; including an extra Canon battery and free FedEx Ground shipping & insurance to continental USA. Let me know if you have any questions. Mark Weidman

H. Mark Weidman Photography
24 Trailside Circle
Salida, CO 81201-7011 USA

Studio: 719-207-4713
Mobile: 719-221-5585

email: [email protected]
web: http://www.weidmanphoto.com/