The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux-R (E60) - Leitax Sony A-Mount (R-mount included)

For sale is my clean last-version Leica 50mm Summilux-R (E60). The lens is currently mounted with a chipped Leitax Sony A-mount (chip is the preferred James Lao M42C-L1). The lens works beautifully on my Sony A99 and should perform similarly on a Sony E-mount body with a Sony adapter. This is the last and best non-ASPH 50mm Summilux. Total production was approximately 2,700 lenses.

The original Leica R mount (ROM) is included and can be reinstalled before shipping upon request.

Glass is perfect. I would put the cosmetic condition at KEH EX, with a few bright areas on the front edge of the focus ring. Mechanics are sound. Focus feels slightly "dry" compared to some of my other R lenses, with *slightly* greater resistance in the .7m - 1m range. This is not material, nor ever an issue in use, but I mention it in the interest of full disclosure. Caps only (Leica front and Leica and Sony rear), no pouch or box.

$2795 PayPaled and shipped to a PayPal confirmed address in the continental US. I prefer to sell to a US buyer, but will consider selling to an established member outside the US with delivery confirmation to a PayPal confirmed address.