The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax 645D MF Camera Body & 3 Pentax FA MF Lenses, Pristine, Low Actuations

jld

I am selling my entire Pentax 645D 40 megapixel medium format camera system. The system includes

• Pentax 645D 40 megapixel medium format camera body, low actuations (9374) with the original box and accessories
• Pentax SMC FA 645 35mm F3.5 AL (IF) Lens, caps, original box, with original hood and soft case
• Pentax SMC FA 645 45-85mm F4.5 Zoom Lens, caps, original box, with original hood and soft case
• Pentax SMC FA 645 80-160mm F4.5 Zoom Lens, caps, original box, with original hood and soft case

This is an amazing camera system that creates spectacular images. The camera body has little to no signs of wear, and is in good working condition. The lenses are in the same condition

See a more detailed description at Zenfolio | Sublime Light Landscape Photography | For Sale: Pentax 645D Medium Format Camera Body & 3 Pentax FA MF Lenses, Pristine, Low Actuations

Photos of the camera body and lenses can be found here: Zenfolio | Sublime Light Landscape Photography | For Sale: Pentax 645D 40 MP Medium Format Camera System

$7000

• Shipping: Buyer pays shipping
• USA buyers: Payment via Paypal (buyer pays fees) to a verifiable Paypal address of record, or wire transfer
• Other countries: Payment via wire transfer

Send me private message from this website, or from Zenfolio | Sublime Light Landscape Photography | Contact

jld

Re: FS: Pentax 645D MF Camera Body & 3 Pentax FA MF Lenses, Pristine, Low Actuations

bump

jld

Re: FS: Pentax 645D MF Camera Body & 3 Pentax FA MF Lenses, Pristine, Low Actuations

bump

jld

bump

jld

bump

jld

bump