The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Vario-Elmar-R 80-200mm F/4.0

jaree

*** PLEASE SEE PHOTOS & READ DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY - This lens has flaws ***

Leica Vario-Elmar-R 80-200mm F/4.0 MF Lens for sale. Lens, front and rear caps. No case. $625 shipped and paypaled. USA sale only.

Note that lens has cracks in the rear element as shown in the photos and it has dust. It was CLA'ed by DAG and neither he nor I can find any impact on images taken with the lens (photos of the lens and sample pics were taken after the CLA). HOWEVER, YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY.

Zoom and Aperture rings work as expected.

I have uploaded several large sized photos taken with lens and the Sony Alpha A7 and they look pretty good to me with typical Leica colors and rendering:
Click here for sample photos taken with this lens and Sony A7
(Double click on the images to view them full size and allow them to load to see the full res).

Again, your mileage may vary and I have not tested this lens in a lab or under complex light conditions. Questions or need more samples, let me know.

No returns unless I have misrepresented the item condition . Local pickup ok in New Jersey or New York City.

80-200_.jpg80-200_-2.jpg80-200_-7.jpg80-200_-3.jpg80-200_-4.jpg80-200_-5.jpg80-200_-6.jpg80-200_-8.jpg80-200_-9.jpg