The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Wide Angle Rolleiflex

jojoman2

This awesome camera is in excellent cosmetic condition, but it needs a cla before serious use. I have used it 2 or 3 times on the street and have gotten great results. That said, I took the camera to Nippon photo in NYC and it needs about $500 of work to be good as new. The shutter is slightly sticky, and the film advance is a little stiff, but like I said, I have used the camera on the street without any problems. Both lenses are in excellent condition. The bottom lens has one cleaning mark that I can see, but that's it. Certainly nothing that would affect image quality. The inside of the camera is very clean. as well. Great investment piece. I am only selling it because I bought a hasselblad with a 40mm which is more suited to my shooting style.

$4000

Attachments