The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FOR SALE: ARCA SWISS RMdi + Accessories

marcl

For Sale: Arca Swiss Rm3di Camera Body, along with Accessories.

The body itself is a mid 2014 and, for the exception of one minor dent (please see pictures below), in very good shape! All gears and the focusing ring with a friction like new, all surfaces clean. The Equipment always has been handled with the utmost care! except for that dent, which was an accident by very slightly touching a wall. That is one reason why i'm willing to sell for a rather good price, the second reason is due to shifting the focus of my work, shooting less and less architecture.

Enclosed please see the list of all Parts, including current new prices and what i imagined - i'm open for bids, however, the prices listed are rather very low and therefore final.

1) used Arca Swiss Rm3di Body + Adapter for Extension-Bracket - EUR 2.900,00
(current new at arca-shop.de: EUR 4.935,50 including 19%VAT)

2) used Arca Swiss V-Mount Adapter - EUR 250,00
(new at arca-shop.de: EUR 668,78 including 19%VAT)

3) like new (never used) Arca Swiss Ground Glass 6x9 N-Standard - EUR 200,00
(new at arca-shop.de: EUR 405,79 including 19%VAT)

4) used Arca Swiss Extension Bracket II 8,5cm - EUR 50,00
(new at arca-shop.de: EUR 149,94 including 19%VAT)

5) 3x new (never used) magnetic cable release and view-finder masks - EUR 30,00 for all
(new at arca-shop.de: EUR 37,49 / each including 19%VAT)

All prices are without shipping (entirely on buyers behalf!) and paypal or bank-transfer fees or eventual customs. Shipping worldwide from Austria.
If interested feel free to email me directly at: [email protected] or call +43 699 1770-7002
More pictures upon request.

Thank you for your interest.
Marc

--

Attachments

CHUNK OZ

The body itself is a mid 2014 and, for the exception of one minor dent (please see pictures below), in very good shape! All gears and the focusing ring with a friction like new, all surfaces clean. The Equipment always has been handled with the utmost care! except for that dent, which was an accident by very slightly touching a wall. That is one reason why i'm willing to sell for a rather good price, the second reason is due to shifting the focus of my work, shooting less and less architecture.

Enclosed please see the list of all Parts, including current new prices and what i imagined - i'm open for bids, however, the prices listed are rather very low and therefore final.

5) 3x new (never used) magnetic cable release and view-finder masks - EUR 30,00 for all

All prices are without shipping (entirely on buyers behalf!) and paypal or bank-transfer fees or eventual customs. Shipping worldwide from Austria.
If interested feel free to email me directly at: [email protected] or call +43 699 1770-7002

Marc

--
please check your private message,thanks

barrkoo

Greetings Marc

Is this camera still available?

Regards Barry

Marc

--

marcl

Greetings Marc

Is this camera still available?

Regards Barry
Hi Barry,

thanks for the message. There are 2 other Enthusiats being interested, but it still is available at this point.
Allow me to ask, where are you located at?

Regards,
Marc

--

CHUNK OZ

Hi Barry,

thanks for the message. There are 2 other Enthusiats being interested, but it still is available at this point.

Regards,
Marc

--
Should be mine already,just wait for payment,hahaha...

barrkoo

Greetings Marc

I'm located in Vancouver, BC, Canada

Regards Barry

Hi Barry,

Regards,
Marc

--

marcl

Greetings Marc

I'm located in Vancouver, BC, Canada

Regards Barry
Hi Barry,

very nice - unfortunately i never made it to Vancouver before...
We;;, i guess i'll hear from you, in case you are interested, could very well be that i close the deal today though.

Thanks and all the best,
Marc

--

archivue

hi,

if it still available i take

i'm in south of france

marcl

hi,

if it still available i take

i'm in south of france
Hi there,

unfortunately the whole set has been sold....

Good luck anyways!
Marc

--