The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bower SFD450S Flash for Sony

DanS

Hi, all. I am selling my Bower SFD450S automatic flash for Sony/Minolta.
Features:
- Compatible with Sony/Minolta ADI / P-TTL
- Guide Number: 108' at ISO 100 and 50mm,
- Zoom Range: 18-55mm,
- Tilts Upward 90 deg,
- Rotates 120 deg,
- 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync,
- Requires (4) AA Batteries,
- Includes operating manual.

I am the original owner of this flash. I purchased it new. I am selling it to fund other photographic items. Batteries are not included.

US$20.00 plus shipping.

Buyer pays ALL shipping costs and customs, if needed. Actual shipping costs will be determined by Buyer's location and shipping method. Cashier's check or PayPal (+3%) accepted. Otherwise, cash only for local pickup (Walnut Creek, CA area). The item will ship after the cashier's check clears. I can ship internationally.

Thank you for looking.

Last edited:

DanS

Re: Sony Bower SFD450S Flash for Sony

Note the shoe of this unit is pinned for the older Sony hot shoe, e.g. A900. It will not fit the newer cameras with the Multi-Interface Shoe (MIS) shoe, e.g. A99, A7, NEX-6, etc..