The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rollei 6008 Integral with 45 degree finder, film mag, 6008 pro

nanthor

I just bought a large set of Rollei 6xxx gear and have to sell some of the duplicates that I now have. There will be 2-3 ads in a row and if you see something you want on the wrong body let me know and I can switch things around.

1. Rollei 6008 Integral body in exc++ condition with film magazine and 45 degree finder. This is being offered without the battery or charger for a person that already has the 6xxx system and wants to move up to the integral body. I do have a battery and a charger that I can add for additional cost if necessary to sell to someone without those items already. Everything works perfectly. I can also sell this without the finder for a slightly lower price. With stated items the price is $690.00

2. Rollei 6008 Professional body with WLF, 80mm lens, film back. Great condition, all working properly. Lens is clean and clear. The lens has one slight glitch, when turning from f4 to f2.8 it shows f5.6 in finder and will use 5.6. To use f2.8 you must use program or shutter priority mode. Will come with a battery and charger C. $720.00

Prices include shipping and fees to USA.
Located in Michigan.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gbealnz

Goodness Bob, this and your lens listing is taking quite a bit of will power.
Hopefully someone will grab it all before I get solvent. (I have a nice M7 to part with if you are in a trading frame of mind)
Gary

nanthor

Gary, I love Leica and just might be in a trading mood. My prices are very low for this gear, I like to clear things out when it becomes obvious I'm not going to use it much. If you could send me some pics of the M7 my email is [email protected]. Thanks, Bob.