The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: VOIGTLANDER NOKTON 58mm f1.4 SL II N NIKON Ai-s Lens

kxl

VOIGTLANDER NOKTON 58mm f1.4 SL II N - $350 plus shipping

This lens has been sitting in my gear closet for a while and I think it deserves to go to someone who will put it to good use. This is a fast and sharp full-frame lens from Voigtlander for the Nikon F mount. It's got superb resolution even wide open, with minimal distortion, good bokeh and well-controlled chromatic aberration. It's a great every day lens for film SLR's or full frame DSLR's and an excellent portrait lens on APS-C sensor DSLR's.

I am the original owner, and I have taken very good care of this lens. It is in excellent condition as you can see for yourself. Includes lens, both caps, box and original packaging. I accept Paypal.

Last edited: