The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax 645 set, Nikon 8000ed

fbf

Local buyer backed out so this set is for sale again.
I have lowered the price as well.

Hi. I am new here but have had plenty of transactions on RFF, FM and photo.net. Reference is upon request.
I have a set of contax 645 for sale, everything is in Mint or better condition unless stated otherwise. no box is included.

1. contax 645 body with meterprism, standard focus screen, 80mm CZ lens, 2 backs, 3 inserts (not vacuum), user manual, polaroid back + one pack free film (20 exposure), original contax strap, kirk quick release plate (brand new), Contax TLA360 flash with leather pouch (Like new with new battery) No body cap but 80mm is always on the body.
Asking for $1600 + actual shipping within CONUS.

2. contax 645 140mm lens in mint condition. barrel shows no marks. comes with both caps. Glass is spotless.
Asking for $650 shipped within CONUS.

1+2 $2200 plus actual shipping.

3. Nikon Super Coolscan 8000ed with all 3 original film carrier, cables (power, 1394 cable). no box or manual. Scanner is in excellent condition.
Also have the optional FH-869GH rotating glass carrier, like new with original box and all original masks (untouched).Retail for over $350

Buy both for $1250 plus actual shipping.
or Scanner $1000 plus actual shipping, F869GR $300 shipped within CONUS.

Thanks for looking. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Items are located in NY.