The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale!

dickb

More on the offer..

Nikkor-O 55/1.2
. This sample with red M 1/5 is 800Euros. I have two more (identical except that engraving) that are 425Euros each. They can be mounted (with infinity focus) for Leica M mount. Wide open they are "dreamy" by f/4 they sharpen. Aperture only does down to f/8 though.
Odd, mine, both the red M1/5 and the other, go to 11. Sounds like a Spinal Tap reference..

V

Vivek

Odd, mine, both the red M1/5 and the other, go to 11. Sounds like a Spinal Tap reference..
Mistake on my part. All nikkor 55/1.2 gp to f/11. It is the UMN 55/2 that goes to only f8.

V

Vivek

The shutter count of the RX1R II is just over the 5,000 as of today.

Also, it is withdrawn from sale.

Last edited:
V

Vivek

Adding a boxed PC Nikkor 85/2.8. This is first version and can be used with any other camera via suitable adapters or can be Leitaxed to use on the new Pentax K1. Super lens and a super clean sample! 1300 Euros.