The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FOR SALE - Pentax 67 M*-300/4 ED (IF) Lens

DanS

Hi, all.
I am selling my Pentax 67 M*-300/4 ED (IF) telephoto lens.
The overall condition is excellent. The optics have no scratches, no haze, and no fungus. They are clean and clear. It has never been in wet or freezing weather. There are no dings or significant scratches on the lens body. There are minor signs of normal use and wear. There is a 4mm scratch at the base of the lens shade. Focusing is smooth. The diaphragm also works smoothly and has no grease on the blades. Images are sharp with no noticeable secondary color. This lens comes with the 67 to Pentax K mount adapter which as you know enables the lens to fit all Pentax digital SLRs and film cameras.
The following are included:
- Pentax 67 M*-300/4 ED (IF) lens with tripod mount,
- Soft case (for lens only, lens shade and adapter are separate),
- Both lens caps,
- Lens shade,
- Pentax 67 / PK adapter.

US$895.00 plus shipping.

Buyer pays ALL shipping costs and customs, if needed. Actual shipping costs will be determined by Buyer's location and shipping method. Cashier's check or PayPal (+3%) accepted. Otherwise, cash only for local pickup (Walnut Creek, CA area). The item will ship after the cashier's check clears. I can ship internationally.

Thank you for looking.View attachment 119189View attachment 119190View attachment 119191View attachment 119192View attachment 119193