The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MS Optical Sonnetar 50mm For Sales

irene

Up for sale is a MS Optical Sonnetar 50mm f1.1 serial number 730. This hand assembled lens was purchased last year(2015) from Bellamy Hunt of Japan Camera Hunter.

This lens is in fairly good condition. While in my possession it was very actively used. This means the lens does show signs of used. The optics are nearly immaculate, with no visible scratches or blemishes. The lens does have a little bit of dust on the inside. Below it or not, it actually came that way from Japan.(i guess that's just par for the course when it comes to handmade artisan goods such as this lens) Please refer to the pictures to get a decent reference of the condition of the lens.

DanielDuarte

Up for sale is a MS Optical Sonnetar 50mm f1.1 serial number 730. This hand assembled lens was purchased last year(2015) from Bellamy Hunt of Japan Camera Hunter.

This lens is in fairly good condition. While in my possession it was very actively used. This means the lens does show signs of used. The optics are nearly immaculate, with no visible scratches or blemishes. The lens does have a little bit of dust on the inside. Below it or not, it actually came that way from Japan.(i guess that's just par for the course when it comes to handmade artisan goods such as this lens) Please refer to the pictures to get a decent reference of the condition of the lens.
price, images of lens?

pegelli

A new member joins GetDPI today, copies half the text of an ended ebay auction of a fairly expensive item and doesn't provide any pictures (but mentioned in the post) or references.

Do we smell a scam or what..........